THE ALPHA BED™ MURPHY WALL BED SYSTEMS FRAME
Our Alpha Bed™ Murphy wall bed systems is a lightweight, universal, structural steel wall bed frame with double overlap steel stiffeners. The design is complete with our fold-away leg system and is designed to exceed the strength of wood or aluminium as well as residential and commercial wall bed specifications. Our Alpha Bed™ wall bed frames are made for use with all bed size, Single, Double, Queen, or King size beds and the versatility of the design gives the user the option to mount the frame in the vertical or horizontal.
THE SPRING BALANCE MURPHY WALL BED SYSTEMS LIFT MECHANISM
All bed sizes of the Alpha Bed™ Murphy wall bed systems include our heavy duty, universal, easy-operation lift mechanisms. Designed for everyday use, this mechanism allows for varying spring combinations to balance all bed sizes Single through King, and creates easy fingertip operation.
The WallBeds Australia Mattress is designed specifically to be used on our range of Murphy Wall Bed Systems wall beds. The WallBeds Australia pocket coil pillow top mattress is 25cm in depth and has up to 3000 coil springs sewn into individual fabric pockets. Combine this with a gel memory foam and pillow top, our mattresses offer great comfort and support.
All you need to keep in mind when you are either purchasing a WallBeds Australia mattress or retaining your existing mattress is that the Murphy Wall Bed Systems Alpha Bed cabinet recommended mattress thickness should not exceed 30cm. This will allow sufficient room for the all the linen and bedding to remain on the wall bed when closed
Alpha Bed Vertical Cabinetry Dimensions
Single - 1123mm W x 2087mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:2150mm
Double - 1505mm W x 2087mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:2150mm
Queen - 1658mm W x 2215mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:2285mm
King - 2066mm W x 2215mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:2285mm
Alpha Bed Horizontal Cabinetry Dimensions
Single - 2028mm W x 1187mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:1258mm
Double - 2028mm W x 1567mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:1637mm
Queen - 2155mm W x 1721mm H x 410mm D - Protrusion of bed door panel into room when open:1791mm
THE MURPHY WALL BED SYSTEMS FRAME
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME: Engineered to outperform aluminium or wood components. Rugged, lifetime durability.
- PRECISE: Takes the guesswork out of wall bed manufacturing and assembly.The exact equation to bring the cabinet and the lift mechanism together.
- COMPACT: Reduces the cabinet depth to 406mm or less. Eliminates protrusions and saves valuable floor space.
- LIGHTER AND STRONGER: Remove up to 45kg from some systems and have a stronger, more precise product.
- ADAPTABILITY: Specifically engineered for use with leading wall bed mechanisms. No guesswork on hole drilling to combine the frame with the lift mechanism.
- VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL: The frame is precision machined to not only adapt to various mechanisms, the frame also is interchangeable as a vertical or horizontal bed.
- STRENGTH AND LOAD: Three stiffeners ensure the strongest bed base possible. Stiffeners are notched to overlap the frame for maximum load bearing. Test to 907kg dead weight load.
- TRIP-FREE© FOLD-AWAY LEG: No strings or cords. A leg system similar to systems costing many times more. A touch of the finger and in seconds the leg and the bed fold away.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.
THE SPRING LIFT MECHANISM
- SPACE AGE HEAVY DUTY MECHANISM: Designed for every day use in residential or commercial installation. Balances with fingertip control for ease of operation. Mounts to vertical side walls of cabinet.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION TO BALANCE: Apply varying spring combinations to balance all bed sizes, Single through King, vertical or horizontal mount.
- DURABILITY: Tested to perform thousands of cycles without failure.
- COMPACT: Needs only 25mm or cabinet width on each side.
- STRENGTH AND LOAD: Will handle all sizes of beds and the mattresses needed for ultimate comfort.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects. Misuse, abuse, or damage by misapplication are not covered.
The link below to download the Alpha wall bed full pricing brochure as a PDF:
Alpha Bed Product and Price Brochure_V2.1
Download both Part 1 & 2 of the assembly and cut instructions.
Alpha Bed Full Cut List & Cabinetry Assembly Instructions V7_Part1
Alpha Bed Full Cut List & Cabinetry Assembly Instructions V7_Part2