The ALPHA Bed™
The Alpha Bed steel frame must go into a cabinet to operate with the cabinet securely attached to suitable wall fixing. The Alpha Bed uses a counterbalanced spring lifting mechanism for the effortless operation of the wall bed door panel. The mattress frame and double overlapping stiffeners are made using lightweight structural steel. Completing the Alpha Bed frame is the fold-away leg system that rotates over the mattress when lowering or closing the wall bed. The Alpha Bed is available in Single, Double, Queen and King sizes. The Alpha Bed can accommodate a maximum mattress depth of 30cm. .
The WallBeds Australia® Alpha Bed Flat Pack
Our Alpha Bed flat pack is delivered ready for you to put together and install yourself or by a tradespersons if required. The flat pack is inclusive of all of the cabinetry and hardware needed for you to build your wall bed. The modular style of the optional side bookcases or cabinets makes it easy to select the combination to suit your requirements and available space.
Personalise your Alpha Bed Flat Pack.Measure your space, select your wall bed size, add additional bookcases or cabinets if required. Select a single colour or a combination of colours from our colour range.
Variation to our standard cabinetry is available to suit your space. However, extra charges will apply when a Non-Standard item is required.Buy Online!
THE WALL BED FRAME
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME: Engineered to outperform aluminium or wood components. Rugged, lifetime durability.
- PRECISE: Takes the guesswork out of wall bed manufacturing and assembly.The exact equation to bring the cabinet and the lift mechanism together.
- COMPACT: Reduces the cabinet depth to 406mm or less. Eliminates protrusions and saves valuable floor space.
- LIGHTER AND STRONGER: Remove up to 45kg from some systems and have a stronger, more precise product.
- ADAPTABILITY: Specifically engineered for use with leading wall bed mechanisms. No guesswork on hole drilling to combine the frame with the lift mechanism.
- VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL: The frame is precision machined to not only adapt to various mechanisms, the frame also is interchangeable as a vertical or horizontal bed.
- STRENGTH AND LOAD: Three stiffeners ensure the strongest bed base possible. Stiffeners are notched to overlap the frame for maximum load bearing. Test to 907kg dead weight load.
- TRIP-FREE© FOLD-AWAY LEG: No strings or cords. A leg system similar to systems costing many times more. A touch of the finger and in seconds the leg and the bed fold away.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.
- SPACE AGE HEAVY DUTY MECHANISM: Designed for every day use in residential or commercial installation. Balances with fingertip control for ease of operation. Mounts to vertical side walls of cabinet.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION TO BALANCE: Apply varying spring combinations to balance all bed sizes, Single through King, vertical or horizontal mount.
- DURABILITY: Tested to perform thousands of cycles without failure.
- COMPACT: Needs only 25mm or cabinet width on each side.
- STRENGTH AND LOAD: Will handle all sizes of beds and the mattresses needed for ultimate comfort.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects. Misuse, abuse, or damage by misapplication are not covered.
Alpha Bed Finished Cabinetry Measurements
Vertical Cabinetry Size: H x W x D
- Single: 2087 x 1123 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 2150mm
- Double: 2087 x 1505 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 2150mm
- Queen: 2215 x 1658 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 2285mm
- King: 2215 x 2066 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 2285mm
Horizontal Cabinetry Size: H x W x D
- Single: 1187 x 2028 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 1258mm
- Double: 1567 x 2028 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 1637mm
- Queen: 1721 x 2155 x 410 - Wall to end of Bed Door Panel Protrusion - 1791mm